The top pictures are week 1, middle week 2, and bottom week 3. No mascara in any of the pictures.
Search This Blog
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Careprost week 8 update
So here we are with another update on my eyelashes. The I have noticed a little more growth in the past 4 weeks but have also noticed some shedding...a lot of shedding. They don't look sparse or anything but it is getting a little sad to look down at the cotton pad after removing my eye makeup and seeing a lash or 2 on there. I know they fall out regularly, I guess I just haven't noticed before. That being said, they are a little longer, not any thicker and slightly darker. The side effects are there now. My eyes are a little itchy throughout the day and I ended up with TWO styes recently. They went away after a day but that was not at all fun. I'm not sure if the Careprost had caused it or if I just spent too much time out in the sun that day. You can see from the pictures below that there is not much difference even though I've been very strict and only missed two days this whole month. Ah well, I am not discouraged and will continue to use the stuff until it is gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment